Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Last Christmas I bought myself a present. It was big, and beautiful, and matched my stainless steel appliances. It was a brand new KitchenAid mixer and I have never loved an appliance more than I do this one. I use it several times a week making cookies, cakes, pies and bread dough. Oh yes, I LOVE my KitchenAid. :)
So when Sam's Club contacted me and said they wanted to give one my readers a KitchenAid mixer, how could I possibly say no?? This one is even spiffier than the one I have, so I know the winner is just going to love it!
I know right??? A KitchenAid mixer! :) A KitchenAid Commercial 5 Series Bowl-Lift, 11 Cup Stand Mixer to be exact. You can click here to read all the details about this great machine. This puppy is valued at $545.00!
So how do you qualify to win?
You must be a U.S. resident to win. Sorry to all our Canadian friends and abroad :(
First of all, if you comment anonymously, make sure you include your email address in case you win so I can get a hold of you!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post stating what you enjoy most about Amanda's Cookin'. Is it the desserts? Dinners? Photography? My charming wit?? Bahaha! Just let me know, I love to hear how I'm doing. That's it, you'll qualify for this fabulous prize.
You can earn up to 5 more entries, but you MUST submit a separate comment for each of these to qualify as individual entries. That's a total of 6 possible entries!
[If you already qualify for one of these (for example, you are already subscribed or already a follower), just mention that in the comment.]
1) Twitter - Follow me on twitter @amandascookin and tweet about this giveaway. I won't know unless you tweet my twitter name in there, so be sure and start or end your tweet with @amandascookin, that way I can follow you too!
2) Follow Amanda's Cookin' - you can follow by clicking the follow link at the very top of the page on Amanda's Cookin' , or on the upper right sidebar. If you subscribe in a different fashion, please mention that in your comment.
3) Facebook - become a Fan of Amanda's Cookin' on Facebook!
4) Blog or Facebook about it - If you have a blog, include this contest within one of your posts, or you can write a separate post about it, just be sure to link to this page. If you don't blog, I will accept a Facebook post, just be sure and leave me a link where I can verify it :)
5) Follow my craft blog - If you like crafts, be sure to check out and follow my craft blog, Crafts by Amanda.
This giveaway ends on December 15th at midnight, CST. One winner will be chosen via Random.org. If the winner responds right away, you can even receive the shipment by Christmas! The winner will have 5 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Oh, and before you run off, I wanted to tell you about this cool Holiday Helper that Sam's Club has put together! Click on over and check it out. They have plenty to browse, including great holiday ideas, appetizer tips, and some cool videos as well.